Saturday, November 15, 2008

Josh



























Josh says pictures are more interesting with a story, so I'll add my version of this afternoon to these lovely shots that are above. Let's see here, I needed photography practice, Josh needed model practice....so we killed two birds with one stone, yeah? Josh desperately tried to make the situation awkward, claiming he didn't know what to do, but I saw the true model deep within him, yearning to break free. : D The place we went to pretty much had the entire world's stock of mosquitoes chilling there for the day, so my legs basically got eaten alive (Josh said, "Hey usually that's me, but I guess since you're here, they go for you." Groovy)
All joking aside, thanks for taking the time to spend the afternoon with a photo-hungry gal , Josh! I had fun. And I think I did a pretty good job capturing the inner model!

No comments: